The M/S: NICE CATERING COMPANY LIMITED recognizes that the occupational health and safety of employee is of paramount importance and upholds the belief that safety takes precedence over convenience. The existence of effective health and safety procedures in the M/S: NICE CATERING COMPANY LIMITED shall be the duty of all employees from the top management downwards.
The M/S: NICE CATERING COMPANY LIMITED undertakes to comply with all health and safety legislation in the sprit as well as the letter of the law.
Obligations M/S: NICE CATERING COMPANY LIMITED Management is firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and welfare of workers, authorised visitors, and anyone else who may
be affected by our operations.
We are committed to ensuring
we comply with the Work Health and Safety Act , the Work Health and Safety Regulations and applicable Codes of Practice and Standards as far as possible.
Will provide and maintain as far as possible:
- a safe working environment
- safe systems of work
- plant and substances in safe condition
- facilities for the welfare of workers
- information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health
- a commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace