Main Promo Images
We bring the flavor of India to satiate your dining experience.
Our Choice of the best of the flour ensures that we deliver a delectable experience in food products ranging from race, to variety of paratha.
“M/S: NICE CATERING LIMITED finds the solutions that others miss”
M/S: NICE CATERING can deliver services on a sole supply or regional basis. Our objective is always todeliver customer satisfaction whilst participating in Clients’ commercial target achievements.
M/S: NICE CATERING is in the business of satisfying client’s needs with single, unified, all-inclusive complete service solutions.
The M/S: NICE CATERING COMPANY LIMITED recognizes that the occupational health and safety of employee is of paramount importance and upholds the belief that safety takes precedence over convenience. The existence of effective health and safety procedures in the M/S: NICE CATERING COMPANY LIMITED shall be the duty of all employees from the top management downwards.
The M/S: NICE CATERING COMPANY LIMITED undertakes to comply with all health and safety legislation in the sprit as well as the letter of the law.
Obligations M/S: NICE CATERING COMPANY LIMITED Management is firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and welfare of workers, authorised visitors, and anyone else who may
be affected by our operations.
We are committed to ensuring
we comply with the Work Health and Safety Act , the Work Health and Safety Regulations and applicable Codes of Practice and Standards as far as possible.
Will provide and maintain as far as possible:
OUR CODE OF CONDUCT:
The following standards of conduct apply to all employees and other persons acting on behalf of the company. In particular, the company’s managerial level has a special responsibility to lead according to these standards.
a) Comply with the local laws, regulations and company standards:
• We must act with integrity and honesty in all circumstances and at all times
• We must comply not just with the letter but also with the spirit of all relevant with legal and regulatory requirements. This means that we will follow the nderlying practices of laws and regulations as well as following their exact wording.
• We are individually responsible for complying with the company standards, local laws and regulations.
• The practices of competitors or others in the market do not necessarily make such activities acceptable.
b) Do not misrepresent the company or its products or services:
• As members of staff, we must not provide services to customers that do not meet their needs without regarding to the customer’s interests.
• Provide relevant and complete information to customer’s to ensure they have the best choice of product options.
• Explain product features clearly both orally and in any marketing literature.
c) Reject bribery and corruption:
• We will not condone the offering or receiving of bribes or other such facilitating payments to any person or entity for the purpose of obtaining or retaining business or influencing political decisions.
• Bribery and corruption damages our business and values. We oppose all forms of bribery and corruption. The company’s aim to promote the best standards of socially responsible business in the country.
d) Speak up:
• We must speak up if we suspect any actual, planned or potential behavior that may breach any laws, regulations or company standards.
• Misconduct and malpractices undermines our reputation and the trust placed in us by our stakeholders. We are committed to maintaining a culture of ethics, integrity and openness by providing effective procedure to speak up.
e) Avoid conflicts of interests:
• We must steps to avoid conflicts of interest be it personal conflicts of interest or business conflicts of interest.
• If we identify potential conflicts of interest, we must take action to resolve and manage them in an open manner.
• We should not try to resolve a conflict of interest on our own.
f) Resolve customer complaints quickly and fairly:
• How we handle complaints is the key to out serving our customers.
• Customers who have complaints deal with in swift and timely manner are often more loyal than those whose have encountered no problems at all.
• Complaints, if they are dealt with quickly and professionally, are and opportunity for us improve our service to customers.
• We must ensure that all complaints are resolved quickly, fairly and recorded appropriately.
g) Respect confidentiality and protect data:
• We must respect company standards, local laws and regulations governing confidentiality of information and data protection.
• We must not reveal certain information unless we are absolutely sure that we are legally permitted to do so. Breaches may lead to regulatory penalties as well as legal action.
h) Treat our people fairly:
• We must meet the expected standards of performance, behavior and conduct.
• We must provide a healthy, safe and secure environment for our members of staff.
• We owe a duty to care to all our members of staff; the company seeks to promote the well-being of all our employees.
• We must treat our colleagues with fairness and respect, help them grow, enable individual to make a difference and team to win.
• We aim for a multi-talented, diverse and representative workforce.
i) Be open and honest with regulators:
• We must be open and honest when dealing with our regulators.
• We must never cover up a problem from the regulator, pursuing with this course of action is strictly prohibited and not only is a breach of company standards, but also may be in breach of local law and regulations.
j) Compliance with this code of conduct:
• Business will explain to employees our values, the standards required under this code and any associated responsibilities.
Business must be able demonstrate that procedures are in place to ensure compliance with all requirements under this code and periodic audit will be undertake by internal audit.
• Failure to comply with this code may lead to disciplinary or criminal action being taken against individuals.
At NICE CATERING, we strongly believe in staff training and development and provide innovative learning opportunities to all our team members both at head office and in our operation units. We also maintain a strong Teamwork ethic throughout the organization. Our culture is one of opportunity – from both a professional and personal perspective.
NICE CATERING, provides an unmatched experience whatever your Career goals. We strongly believe in Professional Career Development.
Our people actively contribute to case teams at every level, and people are rewarded in accordance to their performance and contribution to team building, and team achievements while Working individually.
• YONNA SONELO - GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR
The majority share holder. Managing director of M/S: NICE CATERING SERVICES, MR SONELO has vast experience in catering services, his multitalented yet practical and strategically made possible the acquisition and development all major accounts and successful marketing drives
• EMANUEL WAWA - GENERAL MANAGER
He has vast experience in business administration, marketing and leadership, he works with the different companies and joined with nice catering services, he deals directly with the company day to day activities from operations to management.
• MALIMA MUKAMA - CHIEF ACCOUNTANT (CPA)
He is a company finance accountant, responsible for strategic finance and overseeing the overall financial aspects, Mr. Mukama has over 10 years of experience and exposure in finance.
• NEEMA SONELO - DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
She is a company Operations Director, she is responsible for developing, directing, coordinating and operateing staff, train staff and improve our work flows to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
• CHRISTIAN SONELO - DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
He is a Finance and Administration director, with a vast experience in finance, Economics, Human Resources and administration in UK, SPAIN AND FRANCE. he is handling all administration and personnel, in order to create atmosphere that envisages a harmonized community
• DANIEL RUEBEN MORENI - FLEET MANAGER
He is a company fleet manager, he has experience in transportation matters, he deals with all fleet matters in the company from routine to servicing.
The Primary services we provide, either separately or as a turn key package, are:
Check out our fresh Choma & BBQ for more catering options!
The following standards of conduct apply to all employees and other persons acting on behalf of the company. In particular, the company’s managerial level has a special responsibility to lead according to these standards. more>>